Intelligent Wearable: Early Designers
It is an overview of the significant landmark in techno fashion landscape. Although the narrative would be on electronic and digital technology in fashion, writer is keen on specifying it on intelligent wearable and the pioneering designers who made the ground-breaking debuts. Intelligent wearable is one of many prominent constituents in techno fashion diaspora. It has a significant role in shaping the future world of contemporary fashion by converging art and science.
Keywords: art and science, techno fashion, advanced technology clothing
Finklestein, Joanne (1998) After a Fashion, Melbourne University Press
G. Charlotte. 2015. Hussein Chalayan Designs A Dance Production for Saddler’s Wells. (ttps://i-d.vice.com/en_us/article/8xnmq5/hussein-chalayan-designs-a-dance-production-for-sadlers-wells). Accessed July 31, 2020
H. Richard. Time Life Pictures/Getty Images (https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/richard-howard-steve-mann?family=editorial&phrase=richard%20howard%20steve%20mann&sort=mostpopular). Accessed July 31, 2020
Malloy, Judy (ed.) (2003) Women, Art and Technology, MIT Publication
Seymour, Sabrina (2008) Fashionable Technology: The Intersection of Design, Fashion, Science and Technology, New York: Springer Wien
UiTM Press (the Publisher) has agreed to publish the undersigned author’s paper in Idealogy Journal. The agreement is contingent upon the fulfilment of a number of requirements listed below.
1. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below is original, that it is not in any way libellous or unlawful in Malaysia, that it does not infringe any copyright or other proprietary right. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to sign and execute this agreement.
2. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below has not been published elsewhere, and also it will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. By submitting the paper entitled below, the undersigned author agrees to transfer the rights to publish and distribute the paper in an international e-journal (entitled above) to Publisher.
4. The undersigned author agrees to make a reasonable effort to conform to Publisher's submission guidelines and to liaise with the editor to ensure that the requirements of these guidelines are met to a reasonable degree.
5. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all coauthors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who has obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.