Pandangan: Seni Dalam Kehidupan, Kehidupan Dalam Seni
Commentary: Arts in life, Life in Arts
Letter to Editor - no abstract
Pandangan - tiada abstrak
Inglis. D. (2005). CULTURE AND EVERYDAY LIFE. (First published printed in the USA and Canada by Routledge). London and New York : Taylor & Francis e-Library (http://www.ebookstore.tandf.co.uk/), m/s. 1-2
Graham. G. (2005). PHILOSOPHY OF THE ARTS. An Introduction to Aesthetics. 3rd ed. New York: Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group.
Ocvirk, O.G & Stinson, R.E. (1998) Art Fundamentals : Theory And Practice. 8th ed. U.S: McGraw Hill.
Papastergiadis. N. (2010). Spatial Aesthetics, Art, Place and the everyday. Institute of Network Cultures, Amsterdam, m/s. 21
Popova. M (2013). Leo Tolstoy on Emotional Infectiousness and What Separates Good Art from Bad. Retrieved on 01/06/2015 at http://www.brainpickings.org/2013/09/09/leo-tolstoy-what-is-artinfectiousness/
Rump.G.C (2009). Reconstructing Deconstruction Five Artists and their Analysis of the Relations Between Reality and Myth at Caprice Horn Gallery in Berlin, Germany. Retrieved on 01/06/2015 at http://stevesabella.com/Reconstructing- Deconstruction-Contemporary-Practices-Volume-5-p98-99- Gerhard-Rump.pdf. hlm. 92 & 98
Simmel. G. (1950). ‘Metropolis and Mental Life’, in Kurt H. Wolff (trans. and ed.) The Sociology of Georg Simmel, New York: Free Press.
Thompson, C. (2006, July 31). Art practice as research: A review essay. International Journal of Education & the Arts, 7(Review 3). Retrieved [01/06/2015] from http://ijea.asu.edu/v7r3/.
Tomlinson. J. (1997). Cultural Imperialism: A Critical Introduction, London: Pinter, m/s. 174
UiTM Press (the Publisher) has agreed to publish the undersigned author’s paper in Idealogy Journal. The agreement is contingent upon the fulfilment of a number of requirements listed below.
1. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below is original, that it is not in any way libellous or unlawful in Malaysia, that it does not infringe any copyright or other proprietary right. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to sign and execute this agreement.
2. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below has not been published elsewhere, and also it will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. By submitting the paper entitled below, the undersigned author agrees to transfer the rights to publish and distribute the paper in an international e-journal (entitled above) to Publisher.
4. The undersigned author agrees to make a reasonable effort to conform to Publisher's submission guidelines and to liaise with the editor to ensure that the requirements of these guidelines are met to a reasonable degree.
5. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all coauthors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who has obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.