The Role of Visual Communication During Covid Pandemic 19
The process of progress and development of communication has begun over the centuries and through various phases of development over time according to the passage of time. Various methods have been developed to facilitate communication activities. The excitement and fun of communicating activities takes place as if there is no time limit. Communication is an important aspect to meet the needs of daily life. There are no terms rest, pause or ‘sleep’ for communication.
Keywords: Communication Development, Daily Needs
Faridah Ibrahim, Tika Nuraeni, Fauziah Ahmad, Chang Peng Kee & Normah Mustaffa (2012). Bahasa komunikasi visual dan pengantaraan produk: Satu analisis semiotik. GEMA Online™ Journal of Language Studies 257, Volume 12(1), January 2012
Nur Idayu Yusi (2017). Pelaksanaan literasi dalam pengajaran dan pembelajaran. Pendeta Journal of Malay Language, Education and Literature, Jilid 8, 2017/ISSN 1823-6812 (66-71)
Peter, F. D. (2017). Hieroglyph: Writing character. Dicapai dari https://www.britannica.com/topic/hieroglyphic-writing (7 Ogos 2020)
Syerif Nurhakim (2015), Dunia komunikasi dan gadget: Evolusi alat komunikasi, menjelajah jarak dengan gadget. Penerbit Bestari, Jl. Waru, Jakarta
UiTM Press (the Publisher) has agreed to publish the undersigned author’s paper in Idealogy Journal. The agreement is contingent upon the fulfilment of a number of requirements listed below.
1. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below is original, that it is not in any way libellous or unlawful in Malaysia, that it does not infringe any copyright or other proprietary right. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to sign and execute this agreement.
2. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below has not been published elsewhere, and also it will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. By submitting the paper entitled below, the undersigned author agrees to transfer the rights to publish and distribute the paper in an international e-journal (entitled above) to Publisher.
4. The undersigned author agrees to make a reasonable effort to conform to Publisher's submission guidelines and to liaise with the editor to ensure that the requirements of these guidelines are met to a reasonable degree.
5. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all coauthors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who has obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.