Differences Between Mural Art and Graffiti
Mural art and graffiti art are two forms of visual art that are growing in popularity as a medium and method for visual artists to convey ideas and self-expression through the use of specific materials such as oil paint, acrylic, and spray paint on environmental walls. As a result, this study will go into deeper detail about the distinctions between mural art and graffiti art. Mural art and graffiti art, on the other hand, are significant in society since they are utilized to beautify the surrounding region while also imparting knowledge about a particular subject through the material, images, and text produced by mural painters and graffiti artists.
Keyword: Mural Art, Visual Art, and Graffiti
Clerk, M., 2003 The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Art Terms, New York, Oxford University Press.
Ines Janet Engelmann, 2007, Lee Krasner and Jackson Pollock, Prestel, Munich.Berlin.London.New York,
Patrik P. & Gary S, 2012, Bansky you are an acceptable Level of Threat, Seccond Edition, Carpet Bombing Culture.
Wahiza Abdul Wahid, 2012, Sejarah Seni Lukis & Seni Reka - Satu Pengenalan, Perpustakaan Negara Malaysia, Malaysia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
UiTM Press (the Publisher) has agreed to publish the undersigned author’s paper in Idealogy Journal. The agreement is contingent upon the fulfilment of a number of requirements listed below.
1. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below is original, that it is not in any way libellous or unlawful in Malaysia, that it does not infringe any copyright or other proprietary right. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to sign and execute this agreement.
2. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below has not been published elsewhere, and also it will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. By submitting the paper entitled below, the undersigned author agrees to transfer the rights to publish and distribute the paper in an international e-journal (entitled above) to Publisher.
4. The undersigned author agrees to make a reasonable effort to conform to Publisher's submission guidelines and to liaise with the editor to ensure that the requirements of these guidelines are met to a reasonable degree.
5. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all coauthors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who has obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.