THE JEWELRY DESIGN FROM NATURAL ENVIRONMENT BASED ON TROPICAL NATURE OF INDONESIA
Nature can influence people for some aspects. Most of art fields are inspired by nature. Nature can demonstrate visual composition that is accepted to have value aesthetical and can deliver an emotional feeling to the viewer. That is the reason why artists express the beauty of nature in their works as aesthetic reaction or through appreciation process towards nature. I believe that every experience from each individual with nature can influence their life. The result from the interaction is reflected into one's social and cultural life and it becomes symbols used as philosophy of one's life. So, in my works, with object boundaries of the tropical nature of Indonesia, I try to express how nature affects the human life in modern jewelry.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
UiTM Press (the Publisher) has agreed to publish the undersigned author’s paper in Idealogy Journal. The agreement is contingent upon the fulfilment of a number of requirements listed below.
1. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below is original, that it is not in any way libellous or unlawful in Malaysia, that it does not infringe any copyright or other proprietary right. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to sign and execute this agreement.
2. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below has not been published elsewhere, and also it will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. By submitting the paper entitled below, the undersigned author agrees to transfer the rights to publish and distribute the paper in an international e-journal (entitled above) to Publisher.
4. The undersigned author agrees to make a reasonable effort to conform to Publisher's submission guidelines and to liaise with the editor to ensure that the requirements of these guidelines are met to a reasonable degree.
5. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all coauthors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who has obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.