Idea of Arts and Social Science: An Introduction
We are very pleased that IDEALOGY JOURNAL is presenting its 1st issue of the 7th volume. We are also very excited that the journal has been attracting papers from a variety of advanced and emerging countries such as Indonesia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, etc. The variety of submissions from such countries will help the aimed global initiatives of the journal.
We are also delighted that the researchers from the Arts and Social Science fields demonstrate an interest to share their research with the readers of this journal. This issue of Idealogy Journal contains 12 outstanding articles which shed light on contemporary research questions in arts and social science fields.
All the 12 papers of this issue studies the are discussing about culture, art, design, technology, creativity and art & design innovation. There is also discussion about art, design and culture in various area. In this issue, most of the articles are discussing on the topic of arts and the social science. In social science it is very important to have a combination of different discipline to ensure the survival of knowledge. By combining knowledge from different fields, it could produce new innovations that could lead to solutions to many important problems or issues. Hence Idealogy Journal is a platform for many fields of knowledge to share research findings as well as literatures.
As we were aware at the first issue, a journal needs commitment, not only from editors but also from editorial board and the contributors. Without the support of our editorial board, we would not dare to start and continue. Special thanks, also go to the contributors of the journal for their trust, patience, and timely revisions. We continue welcome article submissions in all fields of arts and social sciences.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
UiTM Press (the Publisher) has agreed to publish the undersigned author’s paper in Idealogy Journal. The agreement is contingent upon the fulfilment of a number of requirements listed below.
1. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below is original, that it is not in any way libellous or unlawful in Malaysia, that it does not infringe any copyright or other proprietary right. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to sign and execute this agreement.
2. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below has not been published elsewhere, and also it will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. By submitting the paper entitled below, the undersigned author agrees to transfer the rights to publish and distribute the paper in an international e-journal (entitled above) to Publisher.
4. The undersigned author agrees to make a reasonable effort to conform to Publisher's submission guidelines and to liaise with the editor to ensure that the requirements of these guidelines are met to a reasonable degree.
5. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all coauthors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who has obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.