Analysing The Effectiveness Of Digital Illustration in Motion Graphics For Malaysian Sparkling Drink Products
AbstractThe integration of graphics and illustration art into the commercial design process has emerged as a significant factor influencing the level of commercial design. Digital illustration has proven a practical strategic tool in marketing and advertising, particularly in the sparkling drink industry. The method used in this research is a qualitative method in which content analysis was utilised to analyse the digital illustration styles in motion graphics for Malaysia's sparkling drinks. According to the research, applying various illustration styles in the Malaysian sparkling drink industry effectively conveys brand messages. The result reveals that companies in the industry may employ several illustration styles to communicate their brand's unique identity and values effectively. Additionally, the study pointed out the beneficial effects of incorporating digital illustrations in motion graphics, including more brand identification, improved customer engagement and enhanced advertising effectiveness.
Keywords: Digital Illustration, Motion Graphics, Sparkling Drink, Commercial.
Liu, Y. (2019). On Computer Digital Illustration Design. Journal of Physics.: Conf. Ser. 1302 022063
Zeegen, L. (2009). What is Illustration?. Switzerland: Rockport Publishers.
Schukei, A. (2019, May 10). Digital Vs. Traditional Art: Is One Better than the Other? The Art of Education University.
Wang, V. W., & Wang, D. (2021). The Impact of the Increasing Popularity of Digital Art on the Current Job Market for Artists. Art And Design Review, 09(03), 242–253.
Aparaschivei, L. (2022). 12 Illustration Styles Every Illustrator Should Know. Vectornator Blog. https://www.vectornator.io/blog/illustration-styles/
Jenn. P (2021). 10 Reasons Why Digital Illustrations are Effective in Marketing | designstripe Blog. (n.d.-b). Designstripe Blogs. https://designstripe.com/blog/digital-illustrations-in-marketing
Hanna, M. (2021). Motion Graphics in Relation to Branding : An Exploratory Study. DIVA.
Paget, I. (2016, April 02). Motion in branding. Retrieved March 03, 2021
Krippendorff, K. (2018). Content analysis: An introduction to its methodology. Sage publications.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
UiTM Press (the Publisher) has agreed to publish the undersigned author’s paper in Idealogy Journal. The agreement is contingent upon the fulfilment of a number of requirements listed below.
1. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below is original, that it is not in any way libellous or unlawful in Malaysia, that it does not infringe any copyright or other proprietary right. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to sign and execute this agreement.
2. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below has not been published elsewhere, and also it will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. By submitting the paper entitled below, the undersigned author agrees to transfer the rights to publish and distribute the paper in an international e-journal (entitled above) to Publisher.
4. The undersigned author agrees to make a reasonable effort to conform to Publisher's submission guidelines and to liaise with the editor to ensure that the requirements of these guidelines are met to a reasonable degree.
5. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all coauthors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who has obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.